Internship: Business Development at EdTech scale-up
Drieam is an EdTech scale-up, passionate about developing & implementing software to enable the ultimate learning experience. We’re with 30 young and committed professionals who constantly strive to improve the lives of teachers, students and staff all over the world. Does this sound like something you’d want to be a part of? Read on!
Always Be Closing! As a business strategy intern you work together with the Growth Leader who is responsible for both Marketing and Business development on all matters regarding new business. You work on inbound and outbound lead generation, prioritise our sales efforts and thinks of new ways to create opportunities for Drieam. In this role, you need to be eager to win deals and focussed on creating lasting business relations.
If you’re doubting to apply to a start-up/scale-up or a bigger more steady company, please don’t apply to this position. We are looking for people that thrive in a dynamic environment and are seeking opportunities in everything!
- Find new prospects (be creative!)
- Managing reactive funnels
- Prioritise opportunities
- Work on a sales strategy for cross- and up selling
- Investigate new high potential territories and create a market entry strategy
Sales team support:
- Follow up on existing customers
- Assist in developing marketing materials
- Write content
Things you'll learn
- Scaling our business efforts to new markets
- Experience the full ownership and responsibility of your own deals and opportunities using Hubspot CRM.
- Hands-on experience with international business development
- Experience collaborating with renowned international partners (Instructure, Qualtrics) and their experienced business development teams
- Minimum HBO/Bachelor student in Business/Communication/Marketing
- Knowledge/experience in (Pre)
- client-facing role e.g. sales, customer success/support (Pre)
- part of an education providing or student organisation (Pre)
- Professional working proficiency in English
- You are flexible, e.g. calls with the US at late times of the day
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about improving higher education with technology
- You can follow directions but remain a proactive individual who can work independently
- Eager to share your opinion with our CEO’s and Growth leader
- You seek constructive criticism and being direct and open with others
- This internship is based in Eindhoven (NL)
- This internship starts August/ September and will last for 4-6 months
- Want to learn!
What awaits you
- A lead generation bonus for every deal closed under your watch
- A dynamic environment that will bring you years of experiences in just months
- Responsibilities as if you were a full time employee of Drieam, instead of an intern.
- Your own desk at our awesome office in the centre of Eindhoven
- Daily free lunch and Friday drinks
Drieam is enabling higher education, commercial training providers & business schools to deliver the ultimate learning experience with Canvas. Our customers include large educational institutes like the Eindhoven University of Technology & Hogeschool Utrecht, international business schools such as IMD, Insead & Vlerick, and commercial training providers like Schola Medica & PIVO. Our office is located in the city centre of Eindhoven, in a stylish and newly renovated building, next to lots of urban hotspots and great bars & restaurants. We are at a 10 min. walk from the train station and easily accessible by bike, car and public transport. For most of us, Drieam feels like a second home where you can just be (and develop) yourself and get the best out of you!