Growth leader EdTech scale-up: marketing and business development
Drieam is an EdTech scale-up, passionate about developing & implementing software to enable the ultimate learning experience. We’re with 30 young and committed professionals who constantly strive to improve the lives of teachers, students and staff all over the world. Does this sound like something you’d want to be a part of? Read on!
We are at the forefront of international growth. We are market leader in the BeNeLux, and have already a number of (well-known) international customers, like IMD and INSEAD. Now we are ready to accelerate our growth! We are looking for a growth leader to help realize this, focusing both on marketing and business development. Your target is to steeply increase our international revenue. We use the following principles in our work:
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an A player with a strong commercial drive. This is a position with a high impact on the success of our company. It requires a strategic mindset, but also the commitment to be hands-on. So we need someone who sees the big picture, contributes to the long term (commercial) strategy, and at the same time is pragmatic and works hard on the day-to-day actions to generate leads, manage the funnel & close deals. You play a key role in our ambition to scale our software products towards international success.
- You are ambitious, enthusiastic, commercial, and very committed to be successful
- You will be responsible for both the definition of our commercial vision & priorities and the execution to make it happen. You are comfortable with uncertainty and see any ambiguity as an opportunity to build something. You are working independently and can set your own priorities. We manage on output, not input
- You have a passion for software, marketing and business development
- You are on top of new developments, translate these to our company and the ambition for exponential growth. You dare to try new things, but also stop with initiatives that don’t work
- Not afraid for all the required operational activities to close deals. We offer very flexible working hours, but also require your flexibility to do for example calls with US during the evening
- You have a passion for education
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- You are fluent in at least the English and Dutch language. The more languages, the better
- We love to see experience in marketing & sales of SaaS products
What awaits you
- A full-time job at a fast growing EdTech company
- Feeling like you’re a part of sustainable change
- Be revenue responsible for a set of software products, and grow your responsibilities (and team) based on success
- The freedom and responsibility to make a real difference. We don’t believe in fixed job descriptions, we do believe in best using everyone’s unique strengths & talents. Quoting Corporate Rebels: ‘sculpt’ your job based on interest, talents and strengths.
- A competitive salary and an uncapped bonus based on revenue achievements
- MacBook, iPhone and all the other tools you need
- Lots of personal development. Continuously improving ourselves is part of our company culture. You will be working closely together with the founders of Drieam, and with the highly successful international marketing & sales team of Instructure & Qualtrics (our partners).
- An informal and international environment
- A free and healthy lunch every single day
- Mind-blowing team events (including our weekend off-site at a sunny beach)
Drieam is enabling higher education, commercial training providers & business schools to deliver the ultimate learning experience with Canvas. Our customers include large educational institutes like the Eindhoven University of Technology & Hogeschool Utrecht, international business schools such as IMD, Insead & Vlerick, and commercial training providers like Schola Medica & PIVO. Our office is located in the city centre of Eindhoven, in a stylish and newly renovated building, next to lots of urban hotspots and great bars & restaurants. We are at a 10 min. walk from the train station and easily accessible by bike, car and public transport. For most of us, Drieam feels like a second home where you can just be (and develop) yourself and get the best out of you!